About

My photo
PackRatStudios is a studio that specializes in Developing, Building and Painting Action Figures. A one stop shop for action figure needs! Now accepting commisions (Contact:packratstudios(at)gmail.com)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WW2 Harley Davidson

Picked up this Maisto Brand 1:18 scale replica of a 1942 Harley Flat Head. Trying to figure out what to do with it. Possibly make a WW2 Biker Scout or WW2 Logan... either way, its an awesome bike. Great toy, when you compare it to the real bike below...


Original Bike



3 comments:

  1. Love your Star wars WWII figures, where do you find the 3.75" WWII stuff to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using mine for WWII Captain America and Bucky. I scratch built a custom holster for one of them to store a Tommy Gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for one like that for my WWII Captain America. This is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete